Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Looking for dream

21 Jan 2009, Chicago, that was a day I won't forget. The day Obama came to here and gave us a wonderful address. And I was witness account, I cried for his words and for the people who Looking for their dreams.

When it began, many people to shout: "Obama! Obama! Obama! Obama!" Before Obama said thank you to us. He is a Charismatic and charming man, of course. And I saw that some people waving silicone wristbands which in their hands, there was many colors, very cool.

Obama said:" Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real. They are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America - they will be met." Yes, America was in the midst of crisis, is still fluid. However, Obama called the current downturn "the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression" and said the government must assure that the financial rescue package signed into law worked as planned. we must have confidence in economy, with government backing, we can work out this dreadful time.

Besides, as a president, What does it mean to be a black? We all knew. Obama's personal experiences and his dearms made the fans shouting and crying. When I heard Obama said: "For us, they packed up their few worldly possessions and traveled across oceans in search of a new life. For us, they toiled in sweatshops and settled the West; endured the lash of the whip and plowed the hard earth."At that time I remembered the history of America, and I cried too, waving my silicone wristbands. That was I to buy. It's The biggest supplier of silicone wristbands around the world. And I asked some people, they all said their silicone wristbands was from this company, I think it's the finest. They all beautiful.

At the end of address, "we did not turn back nor did we falter; and with eyes fixed on the horizon and God's grace upon us, we carried forth that great gift of freedom and delivered it safely to future generations."And I wanna to have a word in my silicone wristbands, that was: "go forward".

No comments:

Post a Comment